Who is a book-keeper
A bookkeeper is a person whose job is to keep records of the day-to-day financial transactions of a business.
What is the duty of book-keeper
A book-keeper is responsible for writing the daybooks, including keeping tabs on records of purchases, sales, receipts and payments. His duty is to monitor budgets and taxes for individuals and organizations.
Knowledge requirement for this:
• An associate degree or certification is required.
• High school diploma and on-the-job training required.
A book-keeper is has to be brilliant in the certain departments.
• He has to be trustworthy.
• He should be able to give attention even to the minute details.
• He should have strong communication skills.